Patented Wide Angle Lens for the FujiFilm WP-FXF-100/200 underwater housing , which fits over the housing's port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive.
Perfect for shooting seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
Photos taken with and without the Dome port. In the Blue lake Loon op Zand.(Whitout strobe!)
Specially designed for theFujiFilm WP-FXF-100/200 underwater housing
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Field of view recovery (magnification): 105% (X0.7)
- Angle of coverage: 80 degrees
- Lens material: Optical glass, hard coated plastic and anodized aluminum
- Weight: 498g
- Dimensions: 157x77mm
- Box includes: Neoprene lens cover, secure line, warranty and instruction manual
Big Eye in action. Photo taken by Henk Gonlag
Important Notice – Prior to purchase, please confirm that no additional adaptor is required to fit this product to your housing.
Weight: .7 kg
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 21 August, 2009.